Weekend Notes 3.1.20
March 1, 2020
Coronavirus, Kindermusik and Your Peace of Mind
Your family’s health and well-being is and has always been a priority in our Kindermusik classes. As with previous illnesses in the news (Norovirus, H1N1) the attention that Covid-19 is receiving prompts Kindermusik Educators to remind our families of our regular practices to keep you safe and sound. For example:
- Hand sanitizer is always available for you – utilize it at the beginning and end of each class. And since mouthing is expected from our youngest students, we have a box set aside for these to go in immediately.
- Disinfectant wipes are also available. We use Seventh Generation products and our props and instruments are sanitized at the end of the day. (That’s why you might find a dryer sheet in our bag of scarves!)
- In addition to instruments and props, doorknobs and other often-touched surfaces (like light switches) are cleaned regularly with a disinfectant cleaner. Even our floor is sanitized at the start of each week with OdoBan, and I frequently use Thieves spray.
- You may not notice it, but we even make activity modifications, like not holding hands for a circle dance during flu season.
- We also have a generous makeup policy so you feel comfortable staying home when you or your child are a bit under the weather.
Keep up your vigilance as well, teaching your children proper hand-washing and how to cough and sneeze into their elbow. Thanks!
Have you signed up yet?
This is spring break week so no regular Kindermusik classes. Instead, you can join us in this FAMILY EVENT for kids 6months to 7years old to benefit the Australian Red Cross. It’s a great event to invite friends to join you – and should they enroll in one of our regular classes, you get a referral reward!
Hats Off to Miss Allie
What a fun time at Chick-Fil-A! Congratulations to Miss Allie on a successful community event. Thanks to Heather and other KMWG families who supported and attended. The door prize winner has been contacted. We will see you at the Preschool Playhouse again this summer.
Thanks for reading, sharing, and commenting. Don’t forget to enroll for classes in Mooresville and Statesville. New classes start August but some classes have openings now!
I hope your week starts off with a sweet song in your heart. ~g